Spooky Snacks for your Office Potluck: Boo-nanas
Spooky season is here! If you've been searching for some Halloween office potluck inspiration, we've got a few festive and fruity recipes for you. Making these recipes for work? Don't forget to tag us @SigonasOffice
- 4 bananas
- 16 mini chocolate chips
- 8 medium or large chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp nut butter (optional)
- Peel bananas and slice in half.
- To create the eyes, ½ an inch from the tip, press two mini chocolate chips (pointy side first) into the banana.
- To create the mouth, press one medium or large chocolate chip (pointy side first) below the two mini chocolate chips.
- Add a dab of nut butter to the cut side of each banana (this will help the bananas stick to the serving plate).