Spooky Snacks for your Office Potluck: Monster Apples
Spooky season is here! If you've been searching for some Halloween office potluck inspiration, we've got a few festive and fruity recipes for you. Making these recipes for work? Don't forget to tag us @SigonasOffice
- 2 apples (green or red)
- Jam (strawberry or raspberry)
- 32 sunflower seeds
- 8 marshmallows
- 8 chocolate chips
- To create the mouth, cut the middles out of each quartered apple.
- Add a strip of jam to the inside corner of the apple.
- To add the teeth, insert sunflower seeds into the cut side of the apple. Add as many or as few as you like.
- For each eye, use nut butter to adhere a chocolate chip to the middle of a marshmallow. Then, use nut butter again to affix the eye to the top of the ‘mouth’.