Spooky Snacks for your Office Potluck: Franken-kiwi
Spooky season is here! If you've been searching for some Halloween office potluck inspiration, we've got a few festive and fruity recipes for you. Making these recipes for work? Don't forget to tag us @SigonasOffice
- 3 kiwi
- 9 pretzel sticks
- 6 dried blueberries
- Slice one end of the kiwi so the kiwi can sit upright.
- Starting at the cut end, use a knife or vegetable peeler to remove some of the kiwi’s fuzzy skin. Cut in jagged strips so the skin remaining at the top of the kiwi resembles Frankenstein’s hair.
- To create the mouth, break a pretzel stick into ½ inch size piece. Press the pretzel piece, length wise and horizontally, into the bottom third of your kiwi.
- To create the bolts, break another pretzel stick into two ½ inch pieces. Broken side first, press each pretzel piece into each side of your kiwi.
- To create the eyes, gently press two dried blueberries above the pretzel mouth.